I MAY HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD.....



 
When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits, I dreamed of changing the world.
As I grew older and wiser, I realized the world would not change and I decided to shorten my sights somewhat and change only my country but it too seemed immovable.

As I entered my twilight years, in one last desperate attempt, I sought to change only my family, those closest to me but alas they would have none of it.

And now here I lie in my death bed and realize,

Perhaps for the first time, that if only I had changed myself first,

Then by example I may have influenced my family and with their encouragement and support I may have bettered my own country.

And who knows, I MAY HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD……………….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?