THE WINNER STANDS ALONE






 The winner stands alone written by Paulo Coehlo  is one such novel that keeps me hooked when I read it. I got this novel an year ago and then I started reading it, it was one of the most mysterious tales I ever read, the way the antagonist goes on killing his victims was a interesting tale in itself. After two murders happened, I lost this book. I really felt restless for a few days and searched it all over my house but my efforts went in vain. Everytime I spotted it in a bookstore, I won’t have enough cash to buy it. once I saw a girl reading it, but she was a stranger, so could’nt ask her. but today as I was issuing some books for myself, I found it again, the tale I had forgotten found its way back into my life again. A tale I had forgotten long ago. The half read tale would be read now and the fate of the antagonist would be known…yippeeeee…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?