RANTINGS OF A BEAUTIFUL MIND






My mind is bruised with so many arrows, sorrows piling up in my heart weighing my soul down. I have been betrayed a million times by my dear ones, I have been hurt a zillion times by my loved ones. The zest for life is no more in me, every time I sit to pray all I ask God is, if I have to live like this, why don’t you just take my life away and I shall happily come back to you. I am tired of shouting, I am tired of expressing my pain, I fall short of words, I stammer and there is gloom and sorrow written all over my face. People come and ask, hey what’s the matter with you, to them I don’t have anything to say for there are million reasons to cry and not a single reason to rejoice…………

Useless life it is……I am losing hope with each passing day…I am losing hope with every single moment…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?