THAT BENCH IS NO MORE.......SWEETHEART


My sister missed her school bus that day, I took my bike out and dropped her to school. Since it was a monsoon morning, it was quite refreshing to feel the water droplets hanging around as I rode my bike. The air around was a bit foggy making the atmosphere around quite mysterious, and to go back home in this sexy weather would have been an insult to Mother Nature. So I decided to strawl around and let Mother Nature reveal it’s mystery to me.

I don’t know why but I took my bike to that old park where we used to meet during those afternoon hours during our good old days when we were together madly in love with each other. She would come here after her classes got over and I would come after my dance practice got over.  That’s how we used to meet. Just outside the gate, she would always wait for me sitting on her activa listening to songs, i would always be late by around 10-15 minutes. She would fake some angry expressions and threaten me that she is going back , I would promise her that I would be on time the next time.  She would forgive me as always, and then she will roll her arms around mine and together matching our steps together, we would enter the park. Walking towards our favorite bench that was usually hidden in the shadow of trees surrounding it, by walking on a path covered with dead leaves, twigs and flowers, we would reach their resting our haunches on it. We would sit there for hours lost in each other’s arms kissing, smooching and feeling each other. We would talk, open our heart out and share our emotions. At times we would simply sit there resting onto each other staring into open space.  

There was peace……..wowww….beautiful moments…ohhh where is that bench ? I couldn’t see it, I looked around but it was nowhere to be found, the place where the bench stood was now an open space covered with grass and creepers. I asked the gardener there, he said, he is new here and knows nothing about it. I felt weird, even after she had left me and had walked out my life, I still used to come here to this very place, sit over here and used to relish those moments feeling her beautiful presence near me.


But now that bench was no more, the park though existed but the place where we used to sit was no more. Even fate, life and destiny were pointing out that in this world, our relationship no more existed and has become a thing of past, time has uprooted it and in place of it has grown grasses and creepers of memories that still occupy my mind, my heart, my soul. I need to move on revealed Mother Nature to me and as I walked back towards the gate, 

I noticed a girl in school uniform sitting in a corner, anxiously waiting for someone…..may be her lover….i just smiled thinking something and went my way….there was wetness in the atmosphere…there was wetness in my eyes…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN