THANK YOU TEAM INDIA FOR GIVING US AN MEMORABLE WORLD CUP EXPERIENCE


I know India lost the match and the dream of winning back to back world cups has been shattered. Many Indians like me would be going through the same phase, very difficult to gulp down the fact that we lost the match .But there were moments, I really felt that we could win the match.
When umesh yadav took the wicket of David warner in the 4th over itself, I felt Its India all the way again. 

When shami bowled some beautiful deliveries, I felt its India all the way.

When Ashwin caught out Maxwell and Umesh yadav removed Aaron finch in quick succession, I felt it was India all the way.

When Mohit Sharma removed Clarke, I felt it was India all the way.

When we were fielding so well, saving boundaries and diving and stopping every ball that was going past them, I felt it was India all the way.

When Rohit Sharma hooked Johnson for a six and Shikhar dhawan was hitting Faulkner for fours and sixes, I felt it was India all the way.

When Rohit was still batting, I felt it was India all the way.

When Rahane and Dhoni were struggling adding runs at a tortoise pace, I still felt it was India all the way.

When Dhoni hit Watson for two consecutive sixes, I still had hope that It was India all the way.

But as Dhoni fell down, all hopes of me and billions of Indians came crashing down. for our lone warrior had fallen down fighting and then there was just nothing left.

Neither Dhoni is invincible nor is Kohli, Neither team India is invincible. We all have our share of bad days and this was one of them. Kudos to our team who played so well to reach the semi finals defeating some of the best teams of the world, THANK YOU TEAM INDIA FOR A MEMORABLE WORLD CUP.  We didn’t give it back so easily, we lived up to the reputation of Defending champions and lost to the best side of the world.


Even though this loss is painful but its ok, wins and losses are part and parcel of Game and I accept that my team lost, hard truth but cannot be changed. Let me control my tears for now……

Will bleed blue till the last breathe of my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?