DO ROUND ROTIS TASTE BETTER THAN NON ROUND ONES ?


If I am hungry, no matter weather the rotis are round, oval, square , triangular or the shape of amoeba, I would relish it to very core and thank God for the blessings he gave me.  if I am full, then even a roti dipped in ghee would taste bad . it depends on your need to how you treat your food served on your plate. If you are hungry, you will relish it. if you are not, you will find flaws.

There is a perception that girls who make round rotis can really excel as housewifes, I really have no idea about it. I won’t mind even if my wife doesn’t know cooking, we can learn it together. We can spend some great time learning cooking together in the kitchen. Well I can make round rotis but they are mostly burnt and taste like pappad.  My Dad makes perfectly shaped round rotis and my mother is an expert in making parathas. Together they have made me fat, feeding me tasty stuff for the past 23 years.

Once I was dating a girl, and I did ask her,” do you know how to make chapattis”. I didn’t ask her because I was interested to know about her culinary skills but because for the past two days, I was trying to make chapattis that are atleast eatable. So that I could have something for breakfast but everytime I ended up eating poha from a nearby pohewaala.
She laughed and said,” kaha yaar, once I entered into the kitchen and tried making them, Rotis to nai bani, Australia ka map ban gaya and my mother then banned my entry into the kitchen”.



Now just because, she said,” she doesn’t know how to make rotis, I won’t reject her neither would I stop dating her because she was fun to be with, I loved spending time with her,  and she was the most beautiful, hottest and sexiest woman I ever met in life.

Baaki maggi aur pasta khaake zindagi guzaar lenge…..Roti is not that important…we can eat bread instead….





Thjis post is with respect to the current topic on indispire," DO ROUND ROTIS TASTE BETTER THAN NON ROUND ONES ? #ROUND ROTI Posted by Shali jay

Comments

  1. Ha ha :D .. nice one Issac, it is a clever post talking about rotis and sticking on to a really trivial ideology :).. Good to see this post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vinay....nice to see your comment.......;)

      Delete
  2. I agree with your views, Isaac!
    More things are important than the shape of the Roti. When one is hungry, all is fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah anita ji....hunger never discrimiates on the basis of shape...:D :p

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?