NEITHER GANDHI IS RIGHT, NOR HITLER……ONLY JESUS IS…..


Gandhiji  always paid a lot of attention on what he ate, for he believed what you eat will surely effect your psyche, your behavior. For he truly believed human should forbid eating flesh and one should be  a vegetarian to adopt a healthy living style. His general perception was when a man becomes vegetarian , he becomes more peace loving and non violent.  For he thought, flesh eating humans were more violent. He promoted vegetarianism throughout his life.


Everytime I read about his eating habits in my school text books, always a doubt used to arise in my mind that is eating flesh, so harmful and making me more violent. Is it the reason for my emotional outbursts, is it the reason why I cannot control my anger. This question always popped up in my mind, everytime I read something about our Father of the Nation.
Until yesterday, when I read in an article that the cruelest man In history of the world – Adolf hitler was a vegetarian and made laws against animal cruelty. This fact was enough for me to remove the cobwebs of confusion from my mind and I realized the truth of what Jesus once said, nothing that goes into you from outside can really make you unclean, because it does not go into your heart but into your stomach and then goes on out of the body. By saying this Jesus declared that all Foods are fit to be eaten.


NEITHER GANDHI IS RIGHT, NOR HITLER……ONLY JESUS IS…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN