MY FRIEND, HER CONCERN AND CARNAL SIN

Few days ago, I had written a story “CARNAL SIN”, the story was a surprise for my readers and I got some really good compliments for it.

http://issacwrites.blogspot.com/2015/01/carnal-sin.html

The story was heavily inspired from chapter 9 of the novel “ are you afraid of the dark” by Sidney Sheldon. One of the messages, I got was from a  very dear friend of mine. I thought of writing about it because of the sheer innocence it had, the concern a girl has for her own future…her expectation. Her question bought a smile on my face.

She texted me,” Izzy, your story left me speechless”. I thought may be she liked it a lot, so asked her,” did you like it”. She said,” not at all, after reading it, I was shocked”. I asked her,”why what happened”. She said,” everything was going on so well in her life, she finally got a guy who loved her and this is how he treated her,  it was all so nice, so good, but then what happened after that, it was disgusting….how could a guy do something like that, how could he… is this story a real one”. I was surprised at the way she was saying and said,” chill yaar, it’s just a piece of dark humour”. She said,” I know, but still I felt pangs of fear after reading it”. I was laughing by now but felt happy within that atleast what I wrote touched someone and that too so deeply”.

She then said,” how do a woman trust a man these days, it has become so difficult to trust someone”.

I said sarcastically ,” even we men cannot trust women these days”.

She reciprocated,” shut up”.

I then said,” see in life, you will have to one day trust someone, take risks…..because you will have to….its life…we all have to take our chances….living in fear won’t help…we all have to fall in love one day…”

She just replied a hmmmmm….

I said,” don’t worry girl, you will get a loving and caring husband”.

She said,” hope so”.

I said,” Jesus always says Ask and you shall receive”.

She again replied with a hmmmmm….

I thought for a while..



And said…if you don’t just remember…if no one loves you…there is Jesus…he is always there to love you…..to care for you…..

And she then send a smiling face........


THE END….



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?