FRIENDSHIP DIARY-RANTINGS OF A HURT SOUL


I feel so crushed, so disappointed, so bad, so weird, so sick. Friendship is not good at all times. People at times let you down. I am fed up of all those betrayals and backstabs and I feel like breaking all the relations at once and shut the doors of my heart. Its so difficult to trust people, its so difficult to love them and embrace them with all their mistakes. No matter whatever good we do, if someone has to hurt us, they will. People come into our lives on their will and leave us on their will, we have no say in their choices. They will treat you as they want. life is unfair, I am saying this because it actually is. There are so many hypocrites out there, who would come to you, and say, I trust you…never break my trust, you know…..many have broken my trust before…I hope you don’t…if you do…I won’t trust anyone ever in my life…please hold my hand…I need you and this same so called innocent souls, break you down one day…leave you without giving you a reason. They never would once think, that we were good friends, had shared some good moments, had long conversations and I atleast deserve a reason…an explanation. I become a fool here…an emotional fool. People come and play football, cricket, basketball and volleyball with my emotions .


Now many would say, chill buddy its life and you have to face it, you cannot complain. Don’t anyone dare give this valuable suggestion to me. I am totally crushed, I am groaning in pain and tears are overflowing from the veins of my eyes. I cannot go on cracking jokes,  charming people with my stupid sense of humour. I cannot go on with these wounds inflicted by people who were once so close to my heart. I cannot go on faking my smile and controlling my tears before depression breaks me down.  i need to get healed….i need some cure…… a saturation point has reached…I need to lock myself and let my emotions flow down…I need to cry and let those feelings out before they destroy me….and if they do.....i will seek revenge....

And if someone gets hurt reading this...i really intend to do that...that's my sole motive...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?