FRIENDSHIP DIARY- FEAR PREVAILS AND DEFEATS LOVE


 I walked out of her house without looking at her, deeply hurt with her words and wounded by her actions. I didn’t want her to see my tears. I never wanted her to know she had hurt me, such was my ego. May be she was hurt too only if I had turned back and seen. 

I went away and as I reached my home, I got her message,
“ I will never forget the way, you walked out of my house
We will never meet….now…never ever again..bye”

Her message crushed me to core and pierced my heart.  I felt like throwing away my phone but then I controlled my emotions .

She feared that like her ex, I will break her trust and she without asking me anything assumed that I had broken her trust

I feared that like my ex, she will leave me without any reason, I assumed that she would do the same and her message confirmed my fears. I texted her,” ok, we won’t meet, ever again…bye take care….stay happy…stay blessed..”

I never got the guts to ask her  the reason or to dig into her heart to know what she felt.

I walked away on her and that moment her fears came true….

She texted me, never to meet me again and that moment my fears came true…


And  once again fear won over love….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?