SHE USED TO STARE AT ME AND I DREAMED OF GETTING LAID WITH HER....


Two days ago, I was at a local vegetable market to buy some vegetable and Fruits. As me and my Mom entered the place, my eyes met with a girl, she was constantly staring at me. I instantly recognized her, she was a girl from my colony. I didn’t know where she lived but I did see her a couple of times here and there moving around with her friends. She did have this habit of constantly staring at me. I was always confused about why she did so, as there can be only two reasons either I looked like a joker or she found me sexually attractive. Now the first reason cannot be true because she never laughed looking at me. She always had this serious frown on her face. If she was an ordinary looking girl, I would have simply ignored her staring at me but she was very sexy, she had this wheatish complexion, great pair of eyes, kissable lips and I always saw her hairs tied in a pony tail. The best part was she had a great figure, wowww….Great pair of breasts,  sexy waist, round hips and great thighs…what else is needed…woooo and when such a girl stares at you, you simply cannot resist.

Ok so coming back to the market scene, she was accompanied with a lady, I didn’t understand if it was her mother or elder sister but then who cares. I kept my eyes on her until she was lost in the crowd. I buyed some vegetables, and then headed towards the fruit section. I went to buy some apples and there she came again and stood beside me…ooooolaaaaalllllaaaaaaaaaaaa…..Her smell was quite intoxicating. By now I had lost control on my self,I ogled at her. She turned her face towards me and looked at me. She pushed her hairs aside and went and stood a bit away from me.


I didn’t knew what to do, how do I decide what’s going on in her mind. If she is interested in me, it would be great to get laid with her. I actually started dreaming having sex with her and got an erection. In midst of so many people, I was standing there with an erect dick. I started thinking that what’s the way to find out what’s going on in her mind. My Devilish brain popped up an idea. The idea was the next time she stares, I would wave my mind, smile and whisper  a hiiii. If she is interested, she would smile back or either blush . If she is not interested, she would simply ignore. In both the cases, I was prepared. 

I buyed some grapes and then headed towards the parking area. As I was taking out my vehicle, I saw her again. She was walking towards my direction. I just put my Bike on stand and got ready to execute my plan. As she crossed me, she gave me a stare and I smiled at her and waved her a hii. Her reaction was the least I expected and the worst that I could ever get. I was not prepared for it. She neither smiled nor did she blush neither did she ignore me. She gave me a stare….an unfriendly stare..a stare with deadly expression as if I touched her boobs without her permission. She gave me a dirty look and whispered something to her mother/elder sister. Her elder sister/mother turned back and gave me weird look. I stood there as if nothing happened. But actually a lot of things happened, my tower that was standing so tall came crashing down because of the earthquake that just occurred in the epicenter of my mind. I felt sick in my stomach and started imagining the worst of scenarios.  My Mother slapping me, my father kicking me out of the house and I began sentenced to jail for eve teasing a girl. Erotic dreams turned into horrific dreams. What idiotic situation, I had put myself into. I felt like an idiot, a jerk, a pervert. I was boiling with anger at the same time and I felt like punching her face for giving me those erotic dreams and then destroying them so brutally. I sadly went back home, had my dinner, and slept. 

I woke up next day and as a daily routine went for jogging, I saw her again standing at the bus stop waiting for her college bus. This time again she looked at me with those beautiful eyes…aaah even in her college uniform her figure was quite tempting but I was prepared . 

I DIDN’T GAVE HER  A FUCK…IF SHE STARES LET HER DO…WHY SHOULD I GO N FALL IN THE TRAP…..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?