A BEAUTIFUL FRIEND, ME AND JESUS CHRIST


That night I felt so troubled, so desperate. She was online but was not replying to my texts. I didn’t understand why, what wrong had I done  to her. I was always good to her, always eager to listen to her, to talk to her. What mistake had I commited that she was ignoring me like this. For the past few days, she was torturing me by her negligence and I don’t care a damn about you!!!! Attitude. We were great friends who used to sing songs for each other, who used to share there problems with each other. But suddenly now everything seemed to non exist. For me enough was enough, I was controlling my tears but I could not do it anymore and gave out a loud cry. I started sobbing thinking of her. I didn’t knew what to do, whom do I turn for help. That’s when I felt a hand on my shoulders, I looked to my right and saw my Lord sitting beside me. I felt immense peace in his presence.

He asked,” how are you my friend, hope you are doing well”.

I said,” I am lost Jesus, I am lost. I am tired of being good. I am emotionally exhausted and my heart has become bitter with bad experiences”.

He said,” why do you say, you are lost, don’t you trust me…don’t you have faith, …just walk on the path I showed you”.

I said,” I will for sure Lord. I will try my best”.

He smiled and said,” So she is not replying back”.

I looked at him surprised and asked him,”how did you know that I am going through something like this”.

He said,” I know it…I know everything about you…Nothing is hidden from me”.

I said,” ohhh…..so what should I do now…she is not replying back”.

He said,” don’t text her from now. Distant yourself from her”.

I said,” but what if I lose her”.

He said,” you won’t , if she values you she would come back seeking you. If she doesn’t , she won’t and I don’t think, you need someone who does not value you”.

I said,” but didn’t you say, love those who hurt you”.

He said,” yes I did but not like this. If you continue in the same way as you are doing now, one day,rather than loving her you will start hating her, do you want that to happen”.

I said,” of course not”.

He said,” then do as I say, forgive her for what she did and keep her in your prayers but no more texting her or calling her”.

I said,” ok done”.

He asked,” well do you love her”.

I said,” no, not at all. Just friends…we are just good friends”.

He laughed and said,” well I need to go now…Good night…sweet dreams…..take good care of yourself….”


The next thing I remembered was waking up from a deep slumber……but I knew, he was here…he had given a solution to my problem. There were no burdens now...no heaviness in my mind.....

Comments

  1. Good One bro... really a perfect solution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bro....thanx...:-) yeah it is a perfect solution...:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?