THAT GHOSTLY EXPERIENCE.....THAT DREAM SO STRANGE...


During the night hours when everyone was asleep. I was roaming through the graveyard where the girl i loved was buried. i stood before her grave and i wept for her. on her grave was written " she loved, she was loved and she died". My mind was in heavy grief. Suddenly the atmosphere around me changed i could see graves around me open up. I saw her grave too. It opened she came out of it.I stood their numb,speechless. She came out of her grave and i saw her writing something on her grave. i saw the words which were written on her grave had vanished. Instead it was written" i double crossed my lover, i slept with many, i was a liar and i died a shameful death" after writing this she looked at me with tears. Seeing all this i just fainted and fell unconscious to the ground. when i woke up i found myself in my bedroom and her pic was lying beside me............

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?