A PAGE FROM SOMEONE ELSE ROMANTIC DIARY- WHEN SHE SAID, I LOVE MY DAD MORE THAN YOU


The day was ending on a perfect note. She was lying in my arms after a great smooching session, I looked at her and it was visible that she was lost somewhere, deep in her own thoughts. I asked her,” Baby, you ok, what’s the matter, what are you thinking so much about ”. She said,” nothing”. Her tongues whispered something else and her eyes were saying something else. So I forced her and said,” baby, your eyes never lie, but your tongues do. So please tell me the truth, that what is bothering you so much”. She said,” baby. I have to keep telling lies to my father to meet you, I have to bunk my classes to spend some time with you and somewhere I feel guilty of it. My parents trust me and I am breaking their trust” . I was shocked to hear her saying all this, I didn’t knew what to say, deep within even I knew, we were doing a wrong thing. We were breaking the trust of our parents. But I was too obsessed with her and didn’t want to compromise with our intimate sessions. I had actually become addicted to them and if I had confessed saying yes baby what we are doing is wrong, who knows may be that would have been the end of our intimate sessions. So just to console her,I said,” baby, its ok, we love each other and sometimes we have to make such sacrifices, everything is fair in love and war”. Saying this, I hugged her. But then, after a while, she asked,” if our daughter did the same thing as I am doing now, will you forgive her, will you forgive her If she broke your trust”.  I just froze….and for a few moments sat still not knowing what to say…Thoughts stopped playing in my mind and I was staring at her with a blank expression.  I had no answer to her question……. I just said,” I don’t know, I just cannot answer that”. Surprisingly, she didn’t ask me the same question again. That question of her, really disturbed me to the core because she had asked a valid question and truth is bitter and its difficult to gulp it down. I was puzzled that how such thoughts were coming in her mind but then you can never guess what a woman thinks.


And after some days….we  broke up…oops SORRY she broke up…I was still ready for more intimate sessions…

Comments

  1. Was it guilt, fear , worry or an expression of 'enough is enough'! And where is the love other than the 'intimacy'? Freedom for both, I guess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess an expression of "enough is enough" and where is love....i guess its hidden in those intimate kisses...he he he he he...:-P and freedom for both...may be..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN