THE HEART SONG


The days grow cool and long,
Night becomes a forbidden song
And the birds soon rest in their nest,
The evening is filled with calls of nightingales
And the whispering breeze begins to stir.


The moon sighs softly on the air,
And I see my own heart’s song.
My life has been bright and happy
I see the joys, I see the hearts
Of all those around me.

Each has their own desires,
To find love, to find life
And all her splendor.
I smile and let them all go along.

Though my heart still has much to learn.
The world is beginning to open up,
Life is beginning to speed up.
And the world seems to change.
As eighteen comes thundering in.
I have much to learn, but I seem to listen

To my heart’s song.
It beats a steadying living rhythm,
A warming song to listen.
It has helped me in my dark times
When those demons come raging back
From deep within.

My heart’s song is like a winter breeze,
It has been cool, but sweet
Even though I am chilled to my feet.
The steady beat, beat, beating of a drum.
My heart’s song, has taught me to
Open up my eyes, to live, to love
Though love can be so hard to find.

The magpie’s soft call, is helping my
Beating heart to grown in life.
Its soft call, brings me to home.
To the home I have grown in, to the warming
Summer breezes and the bright, and eager sun.

I can hear my heart’s song, as it beats
In my chest, creating a bright and golden glow,
Which defiles winter’s chilling touch.
I see love all around and hope my heart will
Ring true one day, where I see the world as a
Stolen heart, in love with being me

And in the arms of one who rings true.
Who’s heart song, matches my own ,
In sync with love and in sync with the world around.
Her love, her beauty, her warming sun and
Chilling night. And her wild seasons.

The chilling winter and warming summer,
Will not break the rhythm of love and life.
Ad will always be within my heart’s single song.
Each time I listen to it, I begin to love and admire

The world again. And one day, my heart will be joined
With the song of the one who loves me, and feels my
Beating heart, who will help my love to grow
And bloom like those roses in the spring.

This is my heart’s only song.
Each has one to learn and love.
Nothing can be truer, then
The heart in you and the heart in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?

MY FAREWELL SPEECH FOR BOBBY ACHAN AND GEORGE ACHAN