I WILL LOVE YOU ALWAYS...


I'm sorry I didn't tell you as
often as you deserved,
how much you mean to me
so I'll say it now in the written word.
If sometimes you don't see it
I certainly understand
life can get so complicated
but it's not worth the journey
without you holding my hand.
Every tear I've ever shed,
you've always cried with me
forgiveness you freely gave,
when at times I couldn't believe.
Every day I wake with you
resting by my side,
I promise love to tell you
I'm so happy you're in my life.
If the sun shall never rise again,
and the stars run away with the moon,
your love will always light my world
till the end of time I'll always love you.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?