I AM WEIRD AND BROKEN


I am
weird and broken

I wonder
if I have real friends

I hear
the insults that make me want run

I see
my friends leaving me one by one

I want
to smile more naturally

I am
weird and broken

I pretend
to be okay

I feel
lonely as I see everyone pass by

I touch
the scars on my heart that never seem to fade away

I worry
that I'll be alone in the end

I cry
when I feel lonely and i feel as no one cares

I am
weird and broken

I understand
that you're worried

I say
"I'm fine"but in reality,I'm not

I dream
that I can finally get friends that will be my side,and not leave me in the end

I try
to make friends but they all slip away

I hope
that people who aren't on the internet will finally see through this facade

I am
weird and broken....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?