YES I WISH TO WRITE............



Like anyone else in the world who has a passion for writing, i too wish to write my own book, my own novel someday. I Love being a story teller.

In me is hidden a treasure,
of stories,
that i wish to gift, 
the world someday. 
Some beautiful secrets, 
of my life that,
i hope to reveal someday.
Memorable moments,
moments of pain,
the days i laughed,
the days i cried
i want to share it all,
with this mortal world.
to make those memories immortal.

I Would love to write about all those relationships that i witnessed. The love stories of my friends and the ups and downs of their relationships. 

I wish to write some part of life garnished with fiction. Some truths of my life decorated with beautiful imagination.


I wish to write,

I love playing with words,
because when weaved together,
they make a beautiful meaning..........

Comments

  1. Wish your dream come true ..some day..:-) nicely you've expressed your passion for writing... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting indeed :)
    May you write all this & more & gift the world & yourself what you desire :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TERRIFIC PICTURES! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Maniparna..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah thank you so much Anita...yeah hope to do so..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OH WOWW GAL!!!!!!! YOU ARE A VIRGIN....LETS FALL IN LOVE...

WHEN SHE KICKED HIS BALLS FILLED WITH MALE EGO....

How to deal with Smelly people ?